Science has made significant advancements in recent years, one notable example being the development of egg freezing treatment. Women who wish to become mothers at a later age opt for this process which allows them the freedom to embrace motherhood when they are ready.This process is scientifically referred to as oocyte cryopreservation. The Best IVF Center in Lajpat Nagar Delhi offers such treatment at an affordable cost to their patients. It is observed that changes in the climate and environment can lead women to experience menopause at earlier stages of life. This is where the process of egg freezing comes to help. However, every best IVF center in Lajpat Nagar, Delhi, ensures that the fertility rate of a fresh egg is more than that of a frozen egg. The key difference is that a frozen egg offers hope for women who wish to conceive in future.
Eggs Freezing Cost and Procedure
As women grow older, their fertility also starts declining. Low egg reserve, also known as ovarian reserve, makes pregnancy difficult. If a woman wishes to conceive at a later age, then she can contact the best IVF Center in Lajpat Nagar Delhi and get her eggs frozen. This treatment involves the following steps:
- 2-week injections including follicle-stimulating hormones and luteinizing hormone that helps ovaries in more egg production.
- 1 injection consisting of Gonadotropin-releasing hormone amidst the cycle that helps in the prevention of early ovulation.
- 1 injection comprising of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) that helps in triggering ovulation
A doctor will consistently look into the effects of these hormone treatments while performing multiple blood tests. One ultrasound is also done by the patient to check the ovulation and development of the egg.
The Egg freezing cost in India ranges from approximately INR 1,10,000 to INR 1,30,000 depending on various factors such as clinic choice, fertility specialist choice, woman’s age and number of eggs to be frozen. If it is the best IVF center in Lajpat Nagar Delhi, then eggs freezing cost may be a bit more expensive but would also ensure quality treatment.
Following are the main reasons why women opt for egg freezing:
- Personal situations: Women who wish to have a baby but have no partner for still finding the right partner, can get their eggs frozen so that they can achieve pregnancy at a later age through quality eggs.
- Educational and Career plans: Many women opt for egg freezing because of their busy professional and their focus on education and career.
- Cancer: Chemotherapy sessions and other cancer treatments end the fertility rate of a woman. Therefore, consulting the best IVF center in Lajpat Nagar Delhi and opting for egg-freezing treatment can help the patient conceive at a later stage.
This Egg freezing treatment is of vital benefits but as every coin has two sides, it also has pros and cons. Some side effects of this process are weight gain, cramping, spotting, bloating, headaches, mood swings etc. Therefore, a thorough study and good consultation are recommended for a woman before undergoing this procedure.