Male infertility is an alarming issue in our country. The most common infertility issues in men are low sperm count and motility. The best treatment for this is in vitro fertilization. Generally, if the couple cannot conceive after one year of unprotected sex, they should consult the doctors. They will perform a semen analysis. If they find a low concentration of healthy sperm, then they will suggest IVF. Success with IVF is higher compared with other fertility treatments like TESA, ICSI, IUI, etc.
There are some of the best IVF centers in Jaipur that offer comprehensive treatment for male infertility issues. Let us discuss these centers and the process here.
Why IVF is the treatment of choice for male infertility?
The most common male infertility issue is that the sperm is not able to move quickly and efficiently. The second most common problem is that the number of sperms in one ml of semen is less. Fertility experts generally recommend IVF as the treatment of choice for male infertility because
- The sperm with poor motility can still be used to fertilize eggs in the lab.
- When they place the sperm and egg closely in the petri dish, even the sperm that cannot move quickly can reach the egg and fertilize it.
- Doctors will use only a single-quality sperm for fertilization.
- This also helps to prevent multiple pregnancies.
- As the sperm and the egg meet in the lab, there is no chance of the sperm getting lost in the fallopian tubes.
- For those with severe infertility issues, doctors will suggest an IVF procedure with ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection).
- In this procedure, they will inject a single sperm cell directly into the egg, to improve the chances of fertilization.
- It is also possible to make use of a frozen sperm specimen or a sperm received from the biopsy of the testicular tissue for this process.
- IVF is also a viable option for couples who face multiple fertility problems.
- These problems include low sperm count in combination with blocked fallopian tubes, advancing age, PCOS, etc.
Best IVF center in Jaipur
There are a number of best IVF centers in Jaipur, but Birla Fertility & IVF center tops the list. They are popular among the people for their very high pregnancy success rates and their team of internationally accredited experts. Their fertility experts, trained nurses, embryologists, and counselors offer tremendous support for couples in every step of their fertility journey. The best part of Birla IVF Center is that they offer affordable fertility treatment without compromising on the ethics and quality of care. Other reasons why it is the best IVF center in Jaipur are as follows.
- They prioritize and offer the most personalized treatment approach for all their clients.
- They have a very high pregnancy success rate through IVF and with a team of fertility experts who have completed about 21,000 IVF cycles.
- Birla Fertility and IVF has a team of internationally trained doctors.
- The center has the most advanced IVF equipment and labs.
- They perform international standard fertility treatments for their clients.
From consultation to treatment – your journey at Birla Fertility and IVF:
The experts at Birla Fertility and IVF will design a comprehensive care plan depending on the individual needs of the clients. Other reasons for choosing this center are as follows.
- They will perform an in-depth analysis of both partners to understand the cause of infertility.
- The doctors will also offer expert counseling to the couples.
- This helps to mitigate the fear, confusion, and uncertainty in their clients.
- After making the initial diagnosis, the experts will draft a treatment plan to achieve success in pregnancy.
- Being the best IVF center in Jaipur, they have the most advanced technology for treatments.
- Their state-of-the-art technology aids them in rendering diverse fertility treatments with positive outcomes.
- They are also transparent in their pricing and are affordable to help couples realize their dream of parenthood.
How long should I wait before consulting with a fertility specialist?
If you are under 35, you can wait to conceive naturally within one year of unprotected intercourse. If you are over 35 years of age, you should think about visiting a fertility specialist after not being able to conceive within 6 months of unprotected intercourse.
Take your first step towards parenthood with India’s award-winning, reputed, and the best IVF center in Jaipur. Their services are available 24/7, and you can book an appointment with the doctors online and avail of their services instantly.