my favourite subject drawing essay/my favourite subject drawing essay in English
My Favourite Subject Drawing
Ever Since I was a pre-primary student, I loved drawing. I just loved drawing different things and coloring them. I always looked forward to the drawing class in school. It was my favorite part of the day. I also indulged in drawing as I came back from school. My parents bought me different types of colors including pencils colors, crayons, and watercolors.
My Love for Drawing
It was actually my mother who encouraged me to draw and color. She tried to do so to distract me from watching television as she indulged in household tasks. However, drawing eventually became my favorite subject. I tried to draw different sceneries and other staff and colored them diligently. my mother soon enrolled me in drawing classes to hone my skills I learned to draw a lot of new things in my drawing class. my drawing teacher also taught me different coloring techniques. It was quite fun. I went to drawing classes for almost two years regularly. Even now that I am in V standard, I still join art and craft classes during my vacations. I have also learned sketching and glass painting.
My Another Favourite subject – Environmental studies
As I was promoted to standard I, a few new subjects were introduced and the environmental study was one of them. Apart from drawing, I also love environmental studies. This is because it gives knowledge about so many things happening around us. We learn about plants, animals, air, water and so much more by way of this subject. The facts learned in this subject can be applied in real life and that is what I like the most about it. We also require drawing diagrams in this subject and this is also one of the reasons it is one of my favorite subjects.
While drawing is my favorite subject, environmental studies comes a close second. Both the subjects are close to my heart and I can never get bored practicing any of them.
Top 10 lines
1. I enjoy my hobbies in my spare time.
2. I have various hobbies such as drawing, reading books, painting, cricket, football etc.
3. My favorite hobby is painting.
4. Drawing is the creation of an image with a pen or pencil on paper.
5. I know very well that drawing is a very good habit.
6. The habit of drawing makes us creative people.
7. I paint at least an hour every day.
8. For example, I like to make different kinds of paintings.
- The mountains, the jungle.
- Sun, Moon
- Buildings, streets, temples
- Buses, bikes, trucks, trains, planes, etc.
9. I really like drawing.
10. Everyone must draw a picture.
You also read
Social Media Links